Our programmes courses give an insight into the planning and preparation, leadership and management that Kai Horstmann and other elite sportspeople have experienced in their careers.
The programmes, which are bespoke to client’s needs cover the following content:
- the key elements of successful teams
- ensuring roles, engagement and culture are right
- leadership styles and strategies which work
- empowering the workforce
- effective motivation techniques
- flexible decision-making done well
- strategies for ongoing business success
- getting planning and preparation right
- clear-minded analysis and use of data
- using ongoing planning and progress to build the business
Courses can be delivered as a series of five modules, which compound learning. The modules may be also individually, with ongoing support, coaching and mentoring. Keynote speeches and a half day teamwork session are also available.